England / France
- See classic London landmarks, such as the London Eye and Windsor Castle, through the eyes of Discovery.
- Be a marine biologist for the day and get a close encounter with creatures from the deep aboard a wet lab, working alongside biologists.
- Learn the tricks of the trade from former British secret agents, and put your spy skills to the test during an interactive challenge.
- Pilot a sailboat in the English Channel with expert instruction from sailing academy officials.
- Preserve U.S. history through a service project to maintain the Normandy American Cemetery and Omaha Beach.
- Experience Versaille through a photographer's eye after a special photography lesson on the grounds.
- Create your own masterpiece after a hands-on lesson from an acclaimed artist in Montmartre.
- Experience the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and other quintessential landmarks with a new perspective.
- Discover Champs Elysees, touted as the most beautiful avenue in the world. With its shops, cinemas, theatres, gardens, and museums there is something for everyone as you finish your European adventure!
* Trip itinerary subject to change.