- Explore the iconic and symbolic National Mall including the U.S. Capitol, the Washington Monument, and the Lincoln Memorial. See the White House, official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States.
- Get behind-the-scenes access at Discovery’s headquarters.
- Explore the National Museum of Natural History at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Learn about international espionage at the Spy Museum during an exclusive spy adventure breakfast.
- Explore one of the most prominent landmarks in Washington, D.C.—the U.S. Capitol Building, which serves as the chambers for all 535 voting members of Congress elected to the Senate and the House of Representatives.
- Challenge yourself and build lasting confidence as you conquer the nation's largest aerial park.
- Visit the beautiful headquarters of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and attend an exclusive session with representatives.
- Learn about sustainable building design and learn firsthand how the region's largest non-profit organization preserves America's largest estuary.
- Suit up with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and head out on a boat to explore the beauty of the bay.
- Help scientists conduct water sampling and other tests while you deepen your understanding of the local ecosystem
- See Gettysburg the way many generals saw it—on horseback. Get in-depth insight to the battle of Gettysburg as you ride through the fields of Pennsylvania where General Robert E. Lee was defeated.
- Understand war tactics as you reenact aspects of Gettysburg and place yourself in either the role of a Confederate or Union army soldier.
- Explore pivotal Civil War moments at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum through interactive exhibits, multimedia displays, and a dramatic "cyclorama," a 360-degree 1884 painting that depicts Pickett's Charge.
* Trip itinerary subject to change.