France / Spain
- Discover one of the most important art collections in the world, the Louvre, through a guided tour. You will visit the principal parts of the museum—including a look at Leonardo da Vinci's famed masterpiece, Mona Lisa.
- Climb your way to the top of the city's most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower, to enjoy the stunning view of this vibrant city.
- Discover the city of Paris around the Notre Dame area and the opera district with a local who will provide details that allow you to enjoy this area's color and character.
- Participate in an exclusive Discover Barcelona Challenge. Explore the city through a series of challenges and cooperative problem solving in teams.
- Snorkel the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea and marvel at the exotic sea life.
- Hike the National Park of Marjal de Pego—Oliva with park rangers and learn what's being done to protect this natural landscape.
* Trip itinerary subject to change.