Sep 13, 2012
St. James School, 1 Monument Pl, Stratford CT 06615
Please join me at Back to School Night at St. James to inquire about this awesome opportunity!
2013 Trip to Costa Rica with Mr. Routhier!
Hey Students and Parents!
Mr. Routhier and Ms. Amy Warren will be looking for students interested in joining the adventure of a lifetime: an educational trip through Discovery Student Adventures to Costa Rica to study Ecology/Conservation, Biology, and Geology/Volcanology. The trip includes awesome activities such as zip-lining, excursions into the rain forest, rafting, and seeing amazing wildlife such as sea turtle hatchings! Please contact Mr. Routhier in school and at Back to School Night if you are interested in this awesome opportunity! Check out this link explaining the trip "at-a-glance"!
I love traveling and the outdoors, including skiing, hiking, kayaking, and sports like soccer!
My Contact Info
- Destination: Costa Rica 2013
- Date: Jun 28, 2013 - Jul 5, 2013
- Price: $2,799 / Optional insurance will be included upon registration.
- Airfare: $853
- Help rehabilitate, feed, and build cages for monkeys, sloths, peccaries, and other native animals that may soon be released back into the wild.
- Rappel down stunning waterfalls in a secluded rainforest paradise and discover the brilliant plants and animals found unique to this part of the world.
- Soar above the rainforest on a series of zip lines near the Arenal volcano.
- Interact with locals at the remote village of Parismina, accessible only by boat or plane; then prepare a traditional meal, and lend a hand making crafts.
- Join volunteers and researchers working together to preserve and protect sea turtle populations.
|Places I've Traveled||Ireland
|Favorite Book||A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn|
|Favorite Movie||too tough to answer!|
|Hobbies and Organizations||United Way